WA:Water Testing Project
From The Collaboratory
General Overview Breakdown Below:
The purpose of the Water Testing Project is to provide universal Collaboratory standards for clean water, as well as to provide the Collaboratory with an domestic water testing resource center.
- Define potable water as it applies to the Collaboratory
- Develop online documentation of current testing resources and availability
- Develop online documentation of lists of preferred purchasers
- Provide water testing to other projects within the Collaboratory
- Send members on site teams specifically to test water
The Water Testing Project first formed during the 2010-2011 school year and grew out of a need to have clearly defined water standards and tests readily available to those groups and projects working on water purification, filtration and sanitation, as well as for site teams going abroad.
For more information about this project, please contact:
- Bethany Bender - Co-Project Leader
- Victoria Hawk - Co-Project Leader
- Jeff Erikson -Advisor
- Ariela Vader -Advisor